Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The secret of living forever

I think I may have found the secret of living for ever...
The trick is to agree a very long list of things to do with God and then to do things one at a time
Let me take you through the logic... we start with the cartoon below... God put me on this Earth to accomplish a certain number of things... as an aside, this reminds me of that scene from Mash where Charles Emerson Winchester says that he always " I do one thing at a time, I do it very well, and then I move on" ... it seemed to work for Charles and Mash as this was one of the longest running TV series ever!
Then there is the magic of doing one thing at a time
The author claims that by focussing on one thing at a time you feel better, less stress, you are happier, etc
So, combining the two ideas, you can live virtually for ever if you start with a very, very long list (as agreed with God) and then do things one at a time... Simple!



I encourage you to try this, I know I will, I just hope I can negotiate a few more interesting things to do with God ;) ... then I can tell people "I'm on a mission from God" (could not resist that quote from Elroy Blues in The Blues Brothers)

1 comment: